Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boulevard Brewing Company Blog * * * * *

The Boulevard Brewing Company Blog gets 5 stars out of 5. I found out about their blog from using my own blog. Intersting eh? Well I will explain how. I use feedjit Live Traffic Feed as you can see on the lower right of my blog. So I can see where my visitors are coming from and I was surprised to see that someone visited my site from http://beermadehere.blogspot.com/ I checked it out and I was even more surprised that it is the blog of Boulevard Brewing Co and they have a link to my blog! It is a validation as a blogger to be linked somewhere especially a website that is established and directly related to your topic. My girlfriend and I are fans of Boulevard Wheat Beer and a Long Strange Triple. I checked out the blog and their main site. I became even more of a fan when I saw their "Green efforts" it was good to see a company recycling, and has a "green roof". I am a cycling enthusiast and I saw they held a bicycle race "2008 Boulevard Cup". I also read their FAQ http://boulevard.com/faq.htm I like that they are not going to expand outside the Midwest and will focus on covering this area well. They are a private company so no concerns of an Inbev buyout. So yes I liked their blog most importantly because I am linked on it. :-) So any other websites or Brewery's take note. Compliments get you everywhere. Thanks Boulevard Brewing Company!

No comments: