Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Samuel Adams Holiday Porter * * *

Yes I know it is a little late for a "Holiday" beer, but I have a few
left. Spring is not here yet. It is tasty beer I am rating it a 3
out of 5. Per the bottle, "Samuel Adams Holiday Porter is a full-
bodied brew with a big toasty flavor that is both fulfilling and
refreshing. A special blend of malts balance the English hops to
deliver a smooth and delicious winter brew. Samuel Adams Holiday
Porter is a full-flavored porter inspired by the famous drink of
London's Victoria era luggage porters. Brewed with generous portions
of Caramel, Munich and Chocolate malt, this hearty porter finishes
with traditional English Fuggles and East Kent Goldings. Cheers! Jim
Koch"

I want to thank Joe for this fine beverage he shared with me.

No comments: