Friday, December 19, 2008

AB's American Ale * *

This is Anhueser Busch's attempt at a new Ale probably trying to
compete with microbrews and other popular Ale's. Yes that is 2 out of
5 stars meaning I wouldn't order it, but if it is free I will drink
it. It did have a good odor and refreshing taste and surprisingly
light considering it's color. I did not like the after taste it left
maybe it was my palate at the time. We just arrived to Frankie G's
which is a favorite St. Louis bar and restaurant. I will have to give
Frankie G's a review at another time. I do want to give this
American Ale another try because I do think I would enjoy it more than
other AB products like bud light or budweiser. Plus I want to validate
it is really a 2 out of 5 stars. I will just have to figure out how
to get it without paying for it. Considering the saturation that AB
has in St. Louis it might end up being my only choice on the menu.

No comments: