Saturday, December 27, 2008

Moose Drool Brown Ale * * *

Brewed by Big Sky Brewing Company Missoula, Montana. Alcohol 5.1% by
volume. My friend Tom provided this beer for me to try. He said it is not available in our area. He actually bought this beer from Chicago IL. From Goose Island restaurant/bar. My review and enjoyment of this beer determined that this is a good beer. It is smooth and lightly carbonated. It does have a strong distinct taste but it does not linger on the tongue. This is in the same category of Newcastle Brown Ale which is also a good beer I enjoy, however there is a stronger taste with the Moose Drool. It holds true to the entertaining name "Moose Drool" and artwork which is a moose standing in a lake with water or Moose Drool dripping from his mouth. I rate this a 3 out of 5 stars, which means it is average beer I would drink again and again. Thank you Tom!

No comments: