Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bigcrazybeer Golden Ale * *

This is my first attempt at brewing beer with a Mr. Beer kit.
Amie and I tried a bottle on Dec 5th about 3 weeks ago and it did not
taste good it was not tolerable it was a 0 or a 1 out of 5. It is
now tolerable and has progressed to a 2 out of 5 rating. I am proud
of this beer and very excited to drink it even though it is not as
good as my favorites. I think my excitement and enjoyment of the beer
is due to the fact I made it myself. It is similar to a good meal you
fix it always tastes better to you because you made it. If you enjoy
drinking beer I would highly suggest making your own beer. Start with
an easy to use Mr. Beer kit. I heard someone say "the Mr. Beer kit is
the easy bake oven for beer making". It is not that easy but it is fun.

No comments: